Sunday, June 9, 2019

Signed Books & My Next Project


Hello, friends!

I've finally done the thing!  It's been way overdue.  Signed copies of ROAM and HUNTER are now available on my website!  I'll also be throwing in signed bookmarks with orders while supplies last.

June has just begun but I already feel like it's jam-packed!  I've outlined my next book and I plan to begin the writing process this week.  If you subscribe to my newsletter (signup form also on my website) then you already know that I'm going to (finally!) be working on the third book in my YA LGBTQ Paranormal Novella series, The Dead Oaks.  I have a crazy/fun adventure lined up for Jasper, Wes, and Liv and I can't wait to get started!

If you'd like to follow along with the writing process then please consider joining me over on Instagram.  I tend to post there most often.  I would love to have you along for the ride!

x, Dez


HUNTER is now available at:
AMAZON | B&N | NSP

No comments:

Post a Comment