Thursday, October 6, 2016

COVER ART REVEAL - The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett


I'm excited to share the new cover art for 'The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett' with you all!  This will be for the upcoming print & Kindle editions!  I'm finishing up edits and last minute formatting and shooting for a release in the next few weeks.  I'll keep you posted on my progress through social media.

Getting this book release prepped has taken up most of my time but I'll be posting a new chapter of 'HUNTER' on Wattpad soon.  I also had a great time meeting readers at West Texas Table Top Con a few weeks ago!  It was awesome to get to meet some of you in person and hear your thoughts on 'ROAM'.  I hope to have a book signing soon so we can all meet up again!

Thanks for reading!
~Dez~

No comments:

Post a Comment