Monday, January 8, 2024

Books I'm Looking Forward To Reading in 2024



One of my priorities for this year is to make as much time for reading as writing. Here are a few of the books I'm looking forward to this year!


THE PRISONER'S THRONE by Holly Black


I have been OBSESSED with Holly Black's Elfhame books. Look, Cardan checks all the boxes for me; what can I say? And while this new series focuses on the next generation of characters, I'm still having just as much fun losing myself in her dark and mystical elven world. This is the book I'm most looking forward to!


BRIDE by Ali Hazelwood













While Contemporary Romance isn't one of my go-to genres, I've enjoyed everything Ali Hazelwood has written with her STEM-based books. I'm curious to see how her writing style transfers over to paranormal romance.


THE BOTANICAL DAUGHTER by Noah Medlock













I've been following Noah's writing journey online and I'm excited to finally get to read his debut novel that I've seen teasers of for a couple of years now! Everything about this Victorian Gothic novel sounds right up my alley.


This year, I'm also looking forward to catching up on a lot of series that I have missed out on over the past few years. I'm also interested in reading more non-fiction and maybe delving into more Fantasy books. I'm sure most of my reads will still consist of MM Romance and Paranormal, because those are my favorite genres. I also plan to sprinkle in some graphic novels and a few vintage middle-grade reads for fun.


I'll be posting what I'm reading on Goodreads and my Bookstagram.


What's the top book you're most looking forward to reading this year?


As always, Happy Reading!

❤ Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment