Monday, March 23, 2020

DREAM WEAVER Postponed + New Release Date


I hope you all are well and safe during this difficult time. I have a brief update for you. I knew this was a possibility but I had been waiting for the official word from NineStar Press. DREAM WEAVER is being postponed. Pretty much every book NSP had on the calendar is getting pushed, from what I understand.

DREAM WEAVER will now be released on April 27th.

I'm so sorry you have to wait another month. I love seeing all the messages of excitement for this book! It means a lot and I know you're going to love it once it's finally released.

I will continue to post updates and extras on social media until then. I appreciate your patience and support! Now is a great time to take advantage of the sale that NineStar Press is having. Most books are 40% Off and a lot of titles are free!

Stay Safe & Happy Reading ♥

- Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment