Sunday, July 3, 2016

BTS Writing: Upcoming Projects

(Illustration of Findlay McCrea from 'The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett')

I'm back from taking some time off for vacation and am now getting into the swing of things again.  I'm rounding out the final few chapters of 'The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett'.  I'm really excited to share them with you as there are now direct tie-ins to 'ROAM'.  You'll get to meet characters that were mentioned in the other book and also enjoy a cameo from a certain charming doctor.

As I finish up this novel, I'm working on ordering copies of 'ROAM' and having promotional materials printed so that I can do my first book signing.  More details to come later!

I've also taken some time to set a "Goal List" for all of the things I would like to accomplish and I've already filled up my calendar for the next two years. (!!!)  So, there will be plenty more stories about sassy supernaturals headed your way.

UPCOMING PROJECTS:

NOVEL
Hunter
Status:  Outlined
The sequel to 'ROAM'.  Ethan Roam returns from dream traveling to find that Shady Pines has somewhat of a vampire infestation.  As he and Dr. Grady Hunter find themselves at odds on how to deal with the problem a familiar face returns to offer some help.  But can he be trusted or is he there to ensure that they fail?  Grady also finds himself distracted and challenged by the ghosts of his past.

SHORT-STORY
The Fossegrimen
Status: Outlined, Working on Cover Art
An ambitious young musician befriends a handsome fiddle player full of promises that may cost him more than he bargained for.

As always, thank you for reading and for all of your continued support!  I look forward to sharing more with you as I progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment