Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett - COMPLETED


'The Revelation of Dacey Sinnett' is now complete!  You can read the book in full on Wattpad.  Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading!

In answer to a few questions I've received from non-Wattpaders:  Yes, I do plan on releasing this novel through Amazon eventually.  However, there is no official ETA on when that will be.  I will need to proof the whole thing, format it for Kindle, etc.  Plus, over the next few weeks I will be prepping for WT3C and beginning work on new projects.  Once it's closer to being ready for a Print/Kindle release I will post an update.

Again, thank you for reading and letting these characters into your heart!  I'm happy to have been able to share Dacey's story with you.

Next up, I will be releasing a short story on Wattpad and then will head into writing 'HUNTER' (the sequel to 'ROAM').

I appreciate all of your support and look forward to sharing these new stories with you soon.  Until then, I hope you enjoy the conclusion to 'Dacey Sinnett'!

No comments:

Post a Comment