Sunday, September 8, 2019

Haunted Road Trip Release & FAQ

Haunted Road Trip releases tomorrow!


I hope you're excited to rejoin Jasper and Wesley for more haunting adventures with the Dead Oaks Paranormal Society!  There are colonial ghosts, high-stakes auditions, frights, and maybe even a hell hound.




Haunted Road Trip is available in e-book format on Amazon!  You can also add it to your Goodreads reading list.



Here are the answers to some common reader questions so far:

Is this the last book in the Dead Oaks series?

No.  The Dead Oaks will continue with at least one more book after this one!

Will it be available in print?

For now, no.  I have this series enrolled in KDP on Amazon and since they are novellas, I'm planning to wait until the series is complete and then create an omnibus of all of them in print format.  Please don't wait around for that, though.  It will probably be a couple of years before I'm able to put that together.

What are you working on next?

DREAM WEAVER (the final book in the ROAM series) is releasing through NineStar Press on March 9, 2020!  I'm currently in the development process for my next book which I will be referring to as "Secret Novel Project" for the time being.  Be sure to visit my website and sign up for the newsletter to receive updates!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy Haunted Road Trip!

- Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment