Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Hello 2020! - What I Have Planned For This Year

Happy New Year! 

I'm looking forward to this new decade ahead of us. Last decade was when I finally put myself out into the world as a writer, published my first book, signed my first publishing contract, and wrote and published several more! I plan on continuing down this path that I love for years to come!

So, what can you expect from me in 2020? Here's what I have lined up so far.

PUBLISHING:

 DREAM WEAVER (ROAM: Book Three) will release through NineStar Press this Spring! This is the last book in the main trilogy, but I'm sure you'll see more from the ROAMverse in the future.

Thatcher Maugden And The Dream Witch is a short story that will be included in a first-ever Dreampunk Anthology featuring a number of Dreampunk authors. Release date TBA (but rumors are that it should be expected around Halloween. *fingers crossed*)


WRITING:

I'm currently working on something slightly different from my usual genres. A Contemporary M/M Rom-Com! There may not be any supernatural creatures in this one, but it's packed full of the sort of humor you've come to know from me.

Later this year, I also plan on writing the final book in The Dead Oaks series. No promises on when to expect this one to be published. We'll just have to see how things go.


There you have it! Those are the main projects that I'll be focusing on in 2020. I hope to work on some smaller things here and there throughout the year as well if time allows.

I hope you're as excited about these as I am and I wish you a spectacular start to the new decade!

Cheers! 🥂

~Dez~

No comments:

Post a Comment